The 34M Technical meeting of the Cornet Horizon 2020 Project took place on 13.10.2020, in the framework of “10th Conference & Exhibition on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry”. During this meeting, the partners participated either Live or Virtual discussing the overall project progress and the next steps until the end of the project.
The 30M Consortium meeting of the European CORNET program took place on 05.07.2020, in the framework of NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020. During this meeting, in which all project partners participated either Live or Virtual, the progress of the planned activities during the last semester but also the overall progress of the project as well as the next steps until the end of the project were presented.
For more information about the Project: www.cornet-project.eu
For more information about Cornet Press Release: https://bit.ly/32XY2Zh
Presentation & Promotion of the REALNANO and CORNET projects as well as the CORNET OIE Platform took place in the frame of 13th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 multi event! Moreover, at NANOTEXNOLOGY 2020 Business Forum, REALNANO’s and CORNET's objectives were introduced by HOPE-A.
For more information about RealNano Project: www.realnano-project.eu
For more information about Cornet Project: www.cornet-project.eu
For more information about Cornet OIE Platform: www.cornet-project.eu/oie
About the CORNET H2020 project
Main priority of the Horizon 2020 CORNET project is to establish an Open Innovation Environment (OIE) scheme to coordinate the current efforts in the triangle of manufacturing, modelling and experimentation of Organic/Large Area Electronic (OLAE), with the scope to achieve widespread adoption of relevant protocols and standards and faster market uptake of innovations.
About the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform is an interactive web-based, well-organized and friendly environment that interconnects entities from the academic, research, industrial and business communities interested in the triangle of Manufacturing, Modeling and Experimentation of the Organic/Large Area Electronics (OLAE) and their commercialization.
Via the CORNET OIE Platform, the users are able to communicate with each other to solve common problems in the OLAE field, map the competences and infrastructure of their organization and notify the community about their current activities!
Grab the chance to engage with already existing and newly formed clusters, industrial and academic research entities, standardization bodies and other OIE schemes by registering to the CORNET OIΕ Platform!
Key Features of the CORNET OIE Platform
The CORNET OIE Platform composes an Innovation Hub which incorporates:
- A Communication Platform for Networking & Clustering purposes
- Competence and Activities Catalogues of the registered Organizations
- Infrastructure Lists of the registered Organization, Companies etc.
- Mobility and Training opportunities
Why Join the CORNET OIE Platform community?
By participating in the CORNET OIE Platform you can:
- Explore the OLAE Community: Get in contact with experts and key players, explore all the new trends and hot topics, seek for new ideas and gain access to state-of-the-art solutions for you.
- Be easily Tracked: Sign-up and fill in your organization’s competences, activities & interests and get easily traceable to related parties looking for collaborations, partnerships, suppliers, etc.
- Make yourself visible: Submit your questions, ideas, clarifications, suggestions or arguments in the specially designed discussion board. Post the topic you want to discuss and experience the unique interaction with other users!
- Communicate: Connect with the rest of the registered users and send a direct message or an email. So easy and straightforward!
- Network: Widen your network, create synergies and contacts with stakeholders, combine different specialties and establish new collaborations!
- Be trained: Increase your innovation capacity, exchange information and skills!
You can join by clicking here.
For your assistance click on the following step-by-step registration guide:
The CORNET Month 18 Consortium meeting was successfully held in Porto Palace Hotel at Thessaloniki, Greece on 28-29 June 2019.
The CORNET Month 12 Consortium meeting was successfully held in GRANTA facilities in Cambridge, UK. The first version of the Open Innovation Environment Platform has been launched and will be constantly optimized for its widespread population! Emphasis is drawn into integrating Industry needs in the triangle of Characterization, Fabrication and Modelling of OEs.
CORNET is featured in European Commission’s CORDIS news article as majorly optimizing manufacturing in the Organic Large Area Electronics sector together with the H2020 Factories of the Future SmartLine Project (www.smartline-project.eu).
The news article is highlighting how Printed Solar Cells are transforming Electronics' Manufacturing, and some of the fascinating advantages Organic Electronics acquire, which makes them ideal for implementation in existing and new consumer products in a wide range of areas.
More info available here.
HOPE-A took part in the Month 6 Consortium Meeting of CORNET, where the Specifications of materials, device architectures, manufacturing processes, characterization and modelling parameters were finalized, and the first version of the OIE Database and the OIE Platform were established. The meeting took place on 29-30 June 2018, at Thessaloniki, Greece.
CORNET 2nd Technical Meeting has been successfully completed, with primary focus on Materials' Specifications and the Establishment of the Open Innovation Platform & Database. The meeting took place at the International Congress Center Munich, at Messe Munich, on March 13th, with participation of GRANTA, Fluxim, AUTh, OET, HOPE-A, NPL, UOI and USUR.